- Conference date – 13th October 2021 – 15th October 2021 (date was postponed due to COVID-19 situation)
- Dead-line for abstract submission – 31st July 2021
- Paper acceptance information – 20th August 2021
- Full paper submission – 15th September 2021
The conference will be organized in thematic blocks both in oral and visual (poster) form:
- Design of large PV Installations
- PV plant Operation and Reliability
- PV plant Operation Diagnostics
- PV plant Energy Utilisation (grid connection and storage)
All abstracts will be avaluated by the programme committee and if accepted, author will be notified about acceptance and presentation form.
Oral presentations will be 20 minutes presentations + 5 minutes for discussion. Visual presentations will be accompanied by flash presentations (2 minutes presentations in special programme block).
In the case of an unfavourable situation around COVID-19, this Conference will be held on-line or mixed/blended mode according to the participants choice. Those who will register will receive full instructions by email.
How can I register?
You can register online via the registration form.
What happen after registration?
After registration, proforma invoice will be sent to you.
Can I register more than one person?
Yes, if you want to register more persons, please, send the information to email@example.com.
Are there some hotels near to venue?
Yes, there is a few hotels near the conference place:
– Masarykova kolej – https://www.masarykovakolej.cz/en/hotel
– Hotel Diplomat – https://www.viennahouse.com/en/diplomat-prague/the-hotel/overview.html
– Hotel D.A.P. – https://www.volareza.cz/hotel-dap/en
Why do I have to pay VAT (value added tax) for my participation in the Conference?
The Conference fees include Czech VAT according to the Czech value-added tax law. Conference fees have to be invoiced with the VAT of the country, in which the service is provided (in this case: Czech Republic).
How can I pay my registration?
You can pay per bank transfer after receiving proforma invoice. All of the neccessarry bank details will be written on the invoice. Please mention invoice number, name(s) of participant(s) and your organisation.
Where can I find my invoice and my letter of attendance?
The invoice will be send to you after registration via e-mail. The letter of attendance will be available right after your registration on-site (at the conference desk).
I fully registered for the conference but I am now prevented to participate. Can I transfer my registration to another person?
Yes, you can do so. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us about the change including the contact details of the new participant.
The new participant will receive a personalised letter of attendance (after full payment). The original invoice cannot be changed.
For any other information, don’t hasitate to contact us at email@example.com.