Prague, 13-15 October 2021
Organized by the CTU in Prague, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Supported by a group of Universities, Academics and Companies worldwide.
Due to COVID-19 situation, the conference has been postponed from May 2021 to October 2021.
About the Conference
The Conference is focused on Design, Operation and Maintenance of Photovoltaic Systems. Areas of interest are:
- Design of Large PV Installations
- PV Power Plant Operation and Reliability
- PV Power Plant Operation Diagnostics
- PV Power Plant Energy Utilisation
Other important issues related to large PV installations (e.g. Design, Performance and Lifecycle and economics of the large PV installations in any country around the globe) are welcome for discussion and presentation in the Conference.
Local Organizing Committee
- Prof. Ing. Vítězslav Benda, CSc., Chair of the Conference
- Ing. Ladislava Černá, Ph.D.
- Ing. Tomáš Finsterle
- Ing. Pavel Hrzina, Ph.D.
- Ing. Martin Molhanec, Ph.D.
- Petra Písková